LACE - Rose Gold - Crossbody Strap
The LACE weave in Rose Gold is a show-stopping combo. Our Rose Gold is a Nude / Blush tone that works beautifully with gold jewelry.
Made with our custom Rocksoft TM Cording which is 30% lighter than other rhinestone cording. It is soft and smushy, creating a padded shoulder strap effect.
TIP - Freshly made straps may have a slight 'stick' at first. This will entirely go away after it has been worn a few times. However, during that time, be careful with your hair and don't wear fuzzy fabrics.
- This strap can be attached to anything with hooks
- White bag - Transformer Liner Cream
- Black Bag - Transformer Liner Black
- Orly is 5'4" wearing the 46" strap. (measures from clasp to clasp)
- 2" wide
- This product is intended to be used as a purse strap, connected to a purse for adults
- Designed in Los Angeles, Made in China
Categories ; Rhinestone Purse Strap / Rhinestone Macrame Purse Strap / Braided Rhinestone Strap.
LACE - Rose Gold - Crossbody Strap
What Is The Return Policy?
If you are not pleased with your ROCKNOT order, please initiate a return request within 10 days of receiving it.
If you want to exchange for a different style or size, you can do so by returning your original order and placing a new order for the style or length you would like.
How Do I Care For My ROCKNOT Piece?
If you purchased a ROCKNOT Strap, I recommend storing it in one of 2 ways;
1) When it's not on your purse, hang it by the clasp so it always hangs straight.
2) Or spiral it in the same way you received it, when it shipped to you.
3) If it is on your purse, do not hang it by the shoulder with the purse attached for an extended period of time.
(The hook you hang it on could put pressure on the crystals and damage them.)
If you purchased ROCKNOT Jewelry;
1) Try to store your necklace in a place where it can maintain its round shape.
2) Store all jewelry with nothing heavy resting on top of it.
The material has a bit of memory, so you don't want to crumple your ROCKNOT in a ball or it will take some time straighten back out.
What is the size difference between straps?
Petite Straps are approximately 3/4" wide
Twin Weave is 1.5" wide
Magnum Weaves are approximately 2" wide
All Straps come in 46" and 56" lengths.
If you are unsure of what length you require, I recommend measuring a current purse strap that hits you at the right spot.
Will the Strap get caught on my clothing or hair?
MAGNUM STRAPS - In my experience (and I wear mine every day) the answer is no. The pave rhinestones are set INTO the cording so they don't stick out. I have yet to have any strap snag on a single piece of clothing.
However, I am careful to pull my hair to the side when I take it off, so not to pull The Strap up THROUGH my hair.
PETITE / TWIN - Sometimes when this strap is JUST made, the material can have a slight tacky quality to it. You may notice is clings to you hair. This fades after a few wears and you won't notice that anymore.
I avoid wearing FUZZY sweaters with my Straps. It won't snag but it will cling to the strap and you will have to pull them off.
We offer fast domestic shipping options that guarantee quick and reliable delivery. Choose from a range of shipping options for speedy delivery of your order. Trust our experienced shipping partners to deliver your package on time and in excellent condition.
With order tracking on our store, you can easily track the status of your orders, shipping carrier and estimated delivery date.
Get in touch
If you need any assistance please feel free to email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org